Do you want your laptop or Desktop to welcome you with a speech like ‘Welcome Harry! Getting your computer ready’? Sounds like Tony Stark’s JARVIS, isn’t it? Well, we will provide you with some steps that will help you to get this JARVIS-like feature on your PC.
- Step 1: Open Notepad or Notepad++.
- Step 2: Copy and paste this code
Dim speaks, speech
speaks=”Hello username! Getting your workplace ready. Have fun!”
- Step 3: Replace ‘username’ with your name.
- Step 4: Save the file as welcome.vbs. DON’T FORGET to select the file type as All files at the time of saving.
- Step 5: Save your file in the following location:
USERNAME will be the name in which your PC is running.
- Step 6: Restart your PC.
Now enjoy your PC’s JARVIS-like feature. 😉
PS: AppData folder is hidden. So, after going to your username folder directly add “/AppData” in the path of the address bar. 🙄