It might happen that you are in a middle of a Skype meeting or watching your favorite YouTuber who uploaded a new content, and you ran out of luck of completing it because the power went down.
If you happen to have some soldering skills and a hang in electronics, then this cool life hack might save you from a long internet disconnectivity in the future.
Check out this video.
THINGS you will NEED:
- Soldering Iron and wire
- Wire Cutter
- Electrical Tape
- 5V-1A adapter
- Any Power-Bank
- Old USB gadget
- Cut the cord from the old USB gadget as shown in the video
- You will find 4 wires. Attach it to the power-bank keeping it power ON to determine the 5V and GND
- Then cut the cord from 5V-1A adapter as shown in the video
- Join the 5V wire of USB with 5V of adapter and GND of USB with GND of adapter
- Cover the opening with electrical tapes
Done. Now enjoy uninterrupted internet from your WiFi if there is a black out, provided your power-bank has enough charge left. 😛
Check the video for better understanding!
Don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to our channel for more cool stuff.